Diocese of Kalamazoo Policy on Non-Discrimination
The Schools of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Kalamazoo admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. The Schools of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Kalamazoo do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of education policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs and activities, employment policies or contractual agreements.
Re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is now OPEN!
Current families, please log into your ParentsWeb account to complete your re-enrollment and follow these instructions.
- Select “Logins” from the menu bar and “ParentsWeb Login” from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the “Family Information” button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
- To complete your re-enrollment, your registration fee will be billed through your existing FACTS account, and payable with your current method of payment used for tuition. If you need additional payment options, please contact Cathy Erskine at 269-963-1131 to complete your registration.
- Parents of students in grades TK-12, please submit the first two pages of your 2020 federal income tax return to the BCACS administration office. This information will be used to determine your tuition placement on our sliding tuition scale.
Have questions? Contact Cathy Erskine at (269) 963-1131.
Battle Creek Area Catholic Schools
Students will know the Faith, share the Faith, and live the Faith